Saturday 25 February 2012

Let The Writing Begin

Hello everyone :)

I'm Angelique, or Angie for short. Why have I started this blog? For a number of reasons, the main one being I have wanted to start one just for fun for a long time but have been too scared to. I should at least give it a go though, right?
I will mainly share poems and stories I have written, I hope they are somewhat entertaining.
Maybe I might turn this into a personal blog, but for now I'll express myself through my writing.

It was not wisdom that enabled poets to write their poetry, but a kind of instinct or inspiration, such as you find in seers and prophets who deliver all their sublime messages without knowing in the least what they mean.


That is probably my favourite quote of all time. 


Feel free to let me know what you think. 

4 comments:

  1. That is a great quote, and I look forward to seeing what you have to say yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really inspirational quote! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, i like this quote. makes me feel good
    to write poems.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its about getting deeper...
    Some things need to be written even if the meaning is obscure.
    We should give each other more feelings.

    ReplyDelete